"RWB" presentation, Stadhuis Antwerpen (25.01.2017)
• Renowned Wineries of Burgenland (RWB) present themselves in Antwerpen/Belgium 2017.
• Tasting of the "Great Sites of Burgenland" at the Stadhuis Antwerpen (Hôtel de ville d'Anversvon Antwerpen) with interesting facts about soil, terroir and production.
• Presentations for professional audience, wine enthusiasts and lovers of Burgenland wines.
"Summerkuchl" La Trattoria (summer 2016)
• Susanne and Mario Iorillo from Montabaur run our "Summerkuchl".
• In summer, our (wine) customers are also spoiled with Mediterranean delicacies.
• Exemplary highlights 2016 at Schaflerhof: Serata Campana, crime story and wine, barbecue evening (wood grill), picnic in the vineyard, candlelight dinner, Mittelburgenland invita Milano.
"Indulgence" Online (16.06.2015)
• Burgenländ. Volcano for 25 years
• Symbol exceptional wine
• Enjoyment Generations (1988 to 2012), at a glance here.
"Rotweinfestival" Deutschkreutz (07.-10.07.2016)
• The red wine experience in Central Burgenland.
• The winegrowers association Deutschkreutz and all participating winegrowers provide qualitative exchange on site.
History of the winery Hans Igler
Wine culture & pure joy
The HANS-IGLER winery has guaranteed wine culture at the highest level for years. The foundation stone was laid by Hans IGLER, who went down in the annals as Austria's red wine pioneer.
Classic in the world of red wine Austria
The 40 hectares of vineyards of the HANS-IGLER winery are located in the best vineyards in Deutschkreutz, the heart of the red wine region of Central Burgenland, the Blaufränkischland.
The sandy loam and gravel soils and the mild Pannonian climate influences allow excellent red wines and also rich white wines to thrive.
In addition to the white Burgundy varieties Pinot Blanc and Chardonnay, Waltraud Reisner-IGLER and Wolfgang Reisner have specialized primarily in red wines - first and foremost the regionally typical Blaufränkisch, furthermore Zweigelt, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, and most recently Merlot.
A late, gentle harvest,particularly low yields per hectare and careful processing in a modern equipped cellar with temperature-controlled fermentation are the basis for those quality, which have long made wines such as the Blaufränkisch Ried Hochberg, the Cabernet Sauvignon from the Ried Kart or the top cuvée Vulcano from Blaufränkisch, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zweigelt and Merlot into trademarks of the HANS-IGLER winery.
In order to meet the market demands of the winery, Waltraud and Wolfgang Reisner-IGLER engaged the architect DI Anton Mayerhofer. The architectural expansion and redesign of tasting and sales rooms as well as the barrique cellar was implemented with SCHAFLERHOF.
The construction company and restoration will be handed over to its destination in 2002 during a "Weinisage". Wine expert Viktor Siegl tastes the best Cabernet Sauvignons while enjoying literary and culinary delights, jazz sounds and a relaxed atmosphere.